Compact Size & Easy Installation
- The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
- The new RESU series features industry-leading continous power (4.2KW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination and Stacking) technologyprovides durability ensuring 80% of capcity rentention afer 10 years.
- LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
The rechargeable battery for automobile is a mid- to large-sized lithium ion battery used to provide power to an electric vehicle. Lithium ions move between the (+)/(-) electrodes to produce electricity. Based on its cutting-edge technologies, LG Chem has lead the global market by supplying batteries for electric vehicles to the global automobile manufacturers.
Innovative and Reliable
- High reliability and safety with prismatic cells from Samsung
- Robust BMS provides multi-protection at both cell level and system level
- Over 95% depth of discharge to maximise the usable capacity
- Suitable for both free-standing and wall-mountable installation
- Simple setup for multiple batteries
- One-click online firmware update
- Remote monitoring of battery status with App and web portal
- Smart hibernation technology to maintain battery state of health
Sungrow is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with over 49GW installed worldwide as of June 2017. Founded in 1997 by University Professor Renxian Cao, Sungrow is a global leader in research and development in solar inverters, with numerous patents and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter systems as well as energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial, and residential applications. With a 20-year track record of growth and success, Sungrow has established 16 subsidiaries worldwide located throughout the Americas, APAC, the Middle East, Europe and Africa, maintaining a market share of around 25% in Germany and over 15% in the world.
As an innovation leader in the solar industry, Sungrow possesses a dynamic R&D team which accounts for over 35% of the company’s total workforce. The company has also invested its own in-house testing center approved by UL, CSA, TÜV Rheinland, and TÜV SÜD. In 2016, Sungrow launched a new storage inverter factory, setting its combined annual manufacturing capacity at 18 GW for PV inverters and 3 GW for storage inverters.