We will always try to find a resolution for your complaint as soon as we receive it. However sometimes the complaint needs to be looked at in more detail. We will ensure we provide an outcome within 21 days of when the complaint was made in writing.
If for any reason the complaint resolution isn’t going as fast as we set out to, we will make sure that we communicate with you for more time and resolve the complaint within 45 days of the initial complaint.
First point of contact for complaints will be handled be the post installation team here at Solar Nation. They will communicate with our installers if necessary and will come back to you with a resolution. If you are not happy with the resolution from the post installation team we will redirect the complaint to management who will be able review and find out whether a further resolution is needed.
In the case that you would like to escalate the complaint outside of Solar Nation we have listed The Clean Energy Council’s contact details below.
Solar Nation requires following information:
- Your Solar Nation Project Number.
- Your name and contact details.
- The name of the person(s) you have been dealing with.
- The nature of the complaint, please include as much information as possible.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint.
- Details of any conversations you’ve had with relevant people in regards to the complaint.
- Remedy requested.
- Copies of any evidence that supports your complaint.
It is highly recommended you submit your complaint in writing.
Phone: 1800 549 649
Address: 36a, fordson road, Campbellfield, Victoria 3061, Australia